What is divine navigation? Your divine navigation system is your intuitive sense of direction. Do you recognize the messages? These messages can come to your awareness in many different forms. There will be an element of synchronicity in the messages. The messages may be delivered through any of the six senses including inner vision, inner hearing, inner knowing, inner feeling, and more. Remember, the message will be subtle. You must be paying attention to catch them.
Some individuals set a guideline that they must see, feel, hear, or receive the message three or more times. This guidance allows the Universe and the individual’s divine team to understand how to best communicate messages.
Some of the ways messages are given:
- The words of a song playing on the radio.
- A conversation happening in the checkout lane.
- The visual ad on the side of a truck.
- Experiencing an ah-ha moment.
- A page in a book that you are reading.
- The neighbor’s child comes up to you with a message.
- A bird lands on your patio window.
- You hear the message through your inner voice.
What is clairvoyant? Clairvoyant messages arrive in images or movie scenes within your mind. They are typically a metaphor and you need to find the meaning in the message. These messages can appear as pop-ups of information out of the blue or when you are intentionally seeking guidance or clarity.
An example: You might be looking for a new job and you receive an image of someone fishing in a pond and there are lots of fish. What do you think the message means?
Are you clairvoyant?
- You see vivid pictures in your mind.
- You have a strong imagination and love to daydream.
- You keep seeing the same symbol or picture.
- You have seen an animal appear in different ways.
- You see flashes of light, orbs, or colors on a regular basis.
- You have seen shadows move.
How to develop this gift: Spend more time daydreaming. Create colorful images and movie scenes about your favorite places. Spend time in meditation. Create a sacred space for you! Design every detail of the room and space.
What is clairsentience? These are messages that come through feeling. Some individuals identify these emotions as a gut instinct.
An example: The phone rings and you get the feeling that your mother is calling you. When you answer, it is your mother.
Are you clairsentient?
- You experience goosebumps or chills.
- You get gut feelings or hunches.
- You can feel the emotions of others.
- You can feel the energies of the room.
- You notice subtle changes in temperature.
- You can feel the energy information on objects.
- You experience frequent physical sensations (aches, pains, etc.).
How to develop this gift: Get a journal and start writing down the feelings and emotions that you experience. Be specific in your details. Pay attention over the next few weeks to how things connect in your life.
What is clairaudience? This is a message that comes into your mind using your voice or other sounds. The messages may seem louder or clearer than your thoughts. It could also be whispers in your ears. When you start to connect to this gift, you may experience ringing or high pitch noises in your ears.
An example: You have been asking your guides a question or you have been seeking an answer to a problem in your life. As you are working on your computer, you hear the answer within your mind.
Are you clairaudient?
- You feel like you hear what animals and plants are saying.
- You hear messages in music or on the radio.
- You sometimes read what others are thinking.
- You become irritable or overwhelmed with too much noise.
- You avoid loud places.
- You utilize music or sound to shift your moods.
- You like to talk things out.
- You hear intuitive answers in your own voice.
- You hear voices or sounds in the distance.
- You need quiet time.
How to develop this gift: Make time for stillness and/or meditation every day. Take time to connect and quieten your mind. Allow yourself to surrender to all possibilities.
What is claircognizance? This is when messages are downloaded instantly, and you have a deep knowing of the details of things.
An example: You have a deep knowing of information or of an event that will occur in the future.
Are you claircognizance?
- You experience “ah-ha” moments often.
- You just know things that you can’t explain.
- You get lots of creative ideas.
- You enjoy logical thinking and analyzing.
- You love reading and writing.
- You know when to trust someone.
- You receive words of wisdom for yourself and others.
- You receive persistent thoughts or messages.
How to develop this gift: The next time you are stuck or cannot seem to find a solution, ask your intuition for some insights. Pay attention to how the information comes to you when you need to move forward.
Would you like to learn more about your divine navigation system and how to develop your intuition? Check out our online Develop Your Spiritual Gifts courses.
WRITTEN BY VIALET RAYNE, MAGICAL CREATOR OF DISCOVER YOUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS
Vialet has been on a healing path her whole life. She has been called a spiritual guardian that is strongly connected and highly intuitive. A teacher, coach, healer, and spiritual leader that dreams of a peaceful and harmonious world.
Her mission is to provide individuals with the tools and resources to discover their own healing powers within themselves so they may empower their own lives. Vialet’s spiritual journey has provided her with everyday life rituals, experiences, and spiritual wisdom that allow her to overcome difficult situations and to create a life that she has always dreamed of.