Do you feel stuck energetically in your life?
Energy is constant. It cannot be created or destroyed. It exists in all things, big and small. Energy is a neutral force. It can be sped up or slowed down. The consciousness connected to the energy directs the speed and flow. You impact the energy around you through your consciousness. Your thoughts bring in creation, connection, and evolution. If you are unconscious of the energy, the energy will bring in separation, stagnation, and destruction.
What does that tell you about energy?
You have control over the energy that you create and the energy around you.
You can get stuck in life cycles or become frozen in your life. You may find that you are repeating similar energies based on your own consciousness in the present moment. If you are living your life unconsciously, you may not even be aware that you are stuck.
There are several different ways you can become stuck including:
- Emotional trauma: An individual that experiences emotional trauma may suppress their emotions and unresolved issues within their energetic bodies. These stagnant energies can become illness and disease in the physical body.
- Negative thoughts: These beliefs and thought patterns can directly affect the individual’s energy bodies including their emotional, mental, and physical state of being. It is important that you become aware of the thoughts cycling through your mind.
- Fear of change: You may be afraid to move forward or to change the current experience. Our fears block us from moving forward and having experiences outside of our daily routines.
- External influences: External influences include your relationships, your music, your movies, your reading, etc. Everything in your life can influence your thoughts, emotions, and physical health. If you spend your time watching or listening to negative influences, it will directly impact your life. Example: Spending long hours watching the news will influence your thoughts and emotions.
- Lack of love: When you do not love yourself or allow others to love you, it can create feelings of disconnection, loneliness, and despair. It is important that you make time for self-care and that you prioritize your well-being.
- Suppressed Creativity: If you do not take time to be creative and play in your life, it can have a direct impact on your life. Creativity allows you to step outside of the day-to-day to bring in new ideas, perspectives, and thoughts.
- Isolation: This can cause a feeling of separation from the world around you. It will limit your experiences and interactions with others. This approach to living will get you stuck in the energies of every day.
You can sometimes get too comfortable with your every day circumstances and experiences. When you are repeating the same day over and over again, how can you know what you may be missing?
BREAK THE CYCLE
Are you ready to break the cycle?
Sometimes, we are afraid of the unknown. It may be time to face some fears and invite change into your life. There are numerous ways to break the cycles that you can get stuck in.
- Hang a new wind chime in your space. Ask the wind chime to move the energies in your space and to bring in positive juju.
- Move the furniture around in one of the rooms of your home or office. Have fun creating a new look and flow in your space.
- Drive home or to the store in a new direction. Find new ways to come and go from places, so that you are changing the scenery.
- Make a bucket list of things that you would like to experience and do. Start checking off the list.
- Change jobs and/or careers. If you are not happy or passionate about what you are doing, make a change.
- Commit to self-care and play in your life. Find opportunities to be creative and have fun!
WRITTEN BY VIALET RAYNE, MAGICAL CREATOR OF DISCOVER YOUR SPIRITUAL GIFTS
Vialet has been on a healing path her whole life. She has been called a spiritual guardian that is strongly connected and highly intuitive. A teacher, coach, healer, and spiritual leader that dreams of a peaceful and harmonious world.
Her mission is to provide individuals with the tools and resources to discover their own healing powers within themselves so they may empower their own lives. Vialet’s spiritual journey has provided her with everyday life rituals, experiences, and spiritual wisdom that allow her to overcome difficult situations and to create a life that she has always dreamed of.