Professional Business Standards
Discover Your Spiritual Gifts takes pride in holding high professional business standards for the center.
Our practitioners are required to have updated insurance on their business to practice at the center. This is not the standard practice in this field. Many spiritual businesses do not carry insurance on their businesses and practices, but we believe that it is important to operate a professional business.
The practitioners are required to offer every client with a clear written explaination of their education, certifications, skills and gifts along with what the client can expect in their sessions of services. If we have not provided clear expectations and outcomes for a session that you are scheduled for, please contact Vialet directly. We want to make sure that you are satisified with the services that you received.
DYSG has all their sheets and bedding professionally cleaned and sanitized for each client. It is important to us that we make sure that you are provided a clean and sanitized space and bed for your sessions.
OUR REFUND POLICY
- Refunds & exchanges available with receipt within 30 days of purchase for non-opened items in the retail store.
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges for books, opened oracle cards, opened tarot cards, or broken items.
- Eventbrite Registratioin: You may cancel your registration with your confirmation email. The registration will be refunded. Eventbrite charges a fee. The fees are non-refundable.
With the exception of special situations described below, we will keep our work together confidential. We cannot and will not tell anyone else what you have told us, or even that you are using my services without your prior written permission. You may direct us to share information with whomever you choose and you can change your mind and revoke that permission at any time.
Although many of us are not a licensed professional health care provider, we choose to be in alignment with general ethical standards by adhering to the following legal exceptions to confidentiality:
- If we believe the client is in imminent danger of hurting herself/himself
- If we believe the client is threatening serious bodily harm to another
- If we believe that a child, elderly or disabled person is being abused
- If we are presented with a legitimate court order to present testimony in a legal proceeding
- If a client fails to pay for services requiring action to collect fees due