Marisa Rose is a highly compassionate light worker; Intuitive Energy Healing Practitioner; Respite Caregiver and End-of-Life Doula for humans and animals.
What is an End-of-Life Doula?
End-of-life doulas provide non-medical, holistic support and comfort to the dying person and their family, which may include education and guidance as well as emotional, spiritual or practical care. Marisa Rose provides all of the above.
What is the role of an End-of-Life Doula?
- The essence of doula care is to provide non-medical, non-judgmental support and guidance to individuals and families through times of critical, transformative life change.
- End-of-life doulas nurture, inform, support, guide, empower and comfort.
- End-of-life doulas work with other caregivers and members of the medical team.
- Doulas foster self-determination in their clients by assisting them in gathering information and encouraging them to make informed choices that are right for them.
- For client needs outside of the doula’s scope of practice, the doula makes referrals to appropriate professionals and community resources.
- Doula support is focused on, and adapted to, the unique needs and requirements of each family.
“How people die remains in the memory of those who live on.” Dr Cicely Saunders