Yoga to Move Subtle Energy and Expand Connection & Energy Field
If you’re an intuitive, empath or lightwork, you most likely know you are sensitive to others feelings and emotions and you pick up or feel their energy without even knowing. This energy can make us feel fatigued, unmotivated or distracted and its difficult to pinpoint why we are off because it’s trapped in the subtle body or energy body.
The first thing I do is ask myself, “is this really my energy or someone else’s?”. This is important to start to identify how your energy feels versus energy from others. Next is to release the energy.
When we release stuck or heavy energy, we reconnect with our natural rhythm, or intuitive gifts and can expand our connection with the divine & expand our energy field to hear or feel our messages.
3 ways to move energy
1. Get moving. When the body moves physically, it releases energy and toxins, as well as emotional toxins, which makes it easier to get unstuck. Kundalini Yoga is an easy, fun and gently way to get moving
2. Food choices. Food is energy and has its own vibration which impacts how
we feel. Bring in high vibrational foods such as leafy greens, flax seeds and fruit.
3. Take time to get clarity of your larger purpose. Take out the journal, make a cup of tea, take a few deep breaths and let the journal writing flow, no need to overthink this. The mental thinking can go to logic and fear and disconnect from your true purpose.
Why Kundalini Yoga is a perfect practice to regain this connection if feeling stalled or stuck? Kundalini, is the awakening of our subtle body energy and awareness, creativity, and intuition and an ancient practice for well-being and intuition.
- Saturday September 25, 2021
- Topic: Connecting with Angels through Kundalini Yoga
- Cost $18
- Link to Register
- Friday October 22, 2021
- Topic: Life Purpose and Passion through Kundalini Yoga
- Cost $18
- Link to Register
Can anyone do Kundalini yoga? Yes
Even those with knee problems because most exercises are on the floor, and for those who can't sit on the floor comfortably, they can sit in a chair
How a class is structured;
- Tuning in and an introduction to Kundalini yoga
- An overview of Topic
- Warm up poses
- Kriya (series of Kundalini yoga poses)
- Guided meditation on the class topic, option to journal (Journal writing Guide provided)
- Closing mantra
How to prepare for a class?
Dress comfortably, bring a yoga mat, blanket or sweater/sweatshirt for Savasana (final resting pose), water bottle and a journal.* Journal is optional.
To learn more about Kundalini yoga and to preparing for a class, listen to my short videos. https://www.rootcausehealthsolutions.com/kundaliniyoga.
Written by Cyndi Stewart, Ph.D.
Cyndi has been practicing Kundalini Yoga for over 15 years and completed her training with Kundalini University's Yoga Alliance RYT 200-hour certification taught by Guru Singh. Cyndi uses Kundalini Yoga to keep her body flexible, calm her nervous system, diminish brain fog, improve digestion and liver function, and increase her intuitive connection. Cyndi Stewart, Ph.D., is an Akashic Records Healer, Practitioner, and Trainer and teaches Nutritional Alchemy & Yoga.
To learn more about Cyndi please visit https://www.rootcausehealthsolutions.com/
Vialet Rayne of Discover Your Spiritual Gifts created an inclusive and welcoming spiritual center and metaphysical store in historical downtown Littleton, Colorado. Discover Your Spiritual Gifts is a haven for those seeking and teaching spirituality. This sacred sanctuary and loving community exist to heighten our individual and collective consciousness while unearthing and sharing each individual's inner gifts.
We'd love to connect with you and engage with you!
To get the most updated class schedule, you can visit our Calendar.
Check out videos about our space, our classes, and our team on YouTube.
We also have a Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter page.
Come visit our center any day of the week. We'd love to show you around!