Kinesiology is a Clear Channel to the Subconscious and Bypasses the Analytical Mind!
I've been to many Kinesiologists throughout my healing journey and was always intrigued by the process. Kinesiology is a Bio-feedback mechanism with its roots in Chinese Medicine.
“Information is provided via the subconscious to get to the truth of what is holding the body back from moving forward.”
A great example of empowerment through Kinesiology
I've was experiencing Chronic Neck Pain and Vertigo and addressing it the regular ways, i.e., chiropractor, massage, journaling, meditation, etc. and not getting relief. Using Kinesiology, my priority tested for the Meridians, specifically the Governing Meridian, is which is connected to the spine and nervous system. I tested the acupressure points that needed to be balanced and then tested how the points wanted to be balanced. I followed the remedy in the manual, and the Vertigo was cleared.
Supports your healing journey and your family's
I wanted to be trained in Kinesiology for myself, my career and for my family. Being trained in Kinesiology has been such a gift for my healing journey. In addition, I would test my daughters whenever they were dealing with something, either physical, emotional, and spiritual level. I never felt helpless because I was able to quickly support them all-naturally.
Many seek to learn Kinesiology for different reasons, such as.
- Their own health journey
- Support their family
- Want accuracy as a health and wellness practitioner
- Want to expand metaphysical offerings as energy healer, bodyworker, etc.
- Are very sensitive i.e., empath and lightwork, and need to work with all naturel remedies
- As a coach, provide insight on stuck energy and get your clients past limited beliefs quickly
- Those seeking a career in the spiritual and healing arts and feel called to Kinesiology
“I’m thrilled I took this path personally for my health and professionally my clients receive accurate and amazing results!?
This modality is easy to learn and ties together all the others metaphysical remedies.
The Beauty of Kinesiology
- All stressors i.e., memories, beliefs, emotions, etc. are placed into a circuit and cleared
- Learning Kinesiology will expand your understanding of the body
- Supports your healing journey and your family's
- Use all-natural and metaphysical healing remedies in Kinesiology balances
- Its non-invasive, simple to learn, and a powerful technique
- You'll be amazed by the results and accuracy
Emotions & Metaphysical Kinesiology training Info Sessions
Join a 30-min info session in January on Zoon. These info sessions cover.
- Learning about this Kinesiology method
- The “Intro to Kinesiology” class
- An overview of the Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Training
- Have your questions answered
Link to register for either info session https://mailchi.mp/a9c6f676f8db/kinesiology-info-session. **The info sessions are recorded; you’ll be sent the recording if registered.
- The first class is Introduction to Kinesiology on February 25-26, 2023
- For more information about this class and all of the classes in the program, visit https://rootcausehealthsolutions.com/kinesiology-training
About Cyndi Stewart, PhD, PNLP
Cyndi is trained in Bio-chemical Kinesiology and a Certified Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Practitioner. Cyndi works with clients on their unresolved health challenges to get to the root causes of their physical health and nutritional health through Kinesiology. Not only does Kinesiology identify the Root Causes, it also brings the body back into balance with Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology. 2023 is the first time this unique training is being offered in the US. The program is from Australia created by “By the Bay Kinesiology.”