Beauty * Sacredness * Service
This is a sacred journey of connecting with your divine being and transforming your life as you align with your gifts and purpose. Sacredness is the reverance that we hold for ourselves, others and the space around us. When was the last time that you held a place of sacredness for yourself? You are a divine being that is loved and cherished for who you are and the spiritual journey that you have chosen to experience in this lifetime.
This program will reconnect you with your divine purpose of living a life of grace, compassion and love for yourself and humanity.
“You are a priest forever, in the order of Melchizedek” Hebrew 7:17
Is this your first time being called to the Order of Melchizedek, Sacred Priesthood, or have you been called before in a previous lifetime? If you are drawn to this program, you are a brother or sister of the White Brotherhood and you have contracted to be of service to yourself, others and humanity.
Are you looking to connect with the Divine Essence that you hold? This offers the opportunity for expansion and growth on a myriad of levels. Sacred Priesthood is the place of empowerment through the Sacredness of Beauty.
- Path 1: New Sacred Beginnings
- Path 2: Tools of Protection
- Path 3: Connecting to Sacredness
- Path 4: Stepping into Beauty
- Path 5: Embracing Love & Grace
- Path 6: Healing & Releasing
- Path 7: Living a Life of Gratitude
- Path 8: Magical Tools of Transformation
- Path 9: Creating a Prosperous Life
- Path 10: Becoming Sovereign & Empowered
- Path 11: Celebration of Sacred Ceremonies
- Path 12: Being in Service to the Light
- Path 13: Sacred Temple Ceremony
This program is not for everyone. It is for the scholar or advanced student that is seeking the ancient wisdom and esoteric studies. The program is experiential.
It is not like other clasess. This program takes a level of commitment to meet every month for thirteen months. You will be required to complete all the classes in the program. You will not advance or reach your goal by your own efforts. We are all connected collectively. Our work and service impacts all of humanity. This journey requires that you connect collectively to the individuals in the group and progress together!
Class starts promptly at 10 am. You will be required to arrive early and to be prepared. The students are required to be at the center by at least 9:45 am. The center is open at 9 am for students to come and prepare for class. We all enter the sacred temple at the same time together. Once the class has started, you may not enter the class.
The morning and early afternoon are dedicated to the teachings! We review what we have already learned and we focus on new information, concepts, rituals and teachings.
In the afternoon, the students do their practicums in a sacred temple. The temple is used for the practical application of the teachings. Vialet provides a self-published book for each class to assist you with your studies and integration of the information. You will be required to work on your studies outside of the class and to complete all of the online lectures, meditations and videos.
If you have connected to your spiritual gifts and you are ready to expand those gifts for the benefit of yourself, your family and humanity; this is the program for YOU!
What are the students saying about this program?
- I am experiencing major shifts in my life. My friends and famly have noticed and are seeking my guidance. Sacred Priesthood has given me the tools to help myself, my family, my friends and my clients.
- I am seeing a change in my perception of myself. I am accepting that I AM a divine being and that I AM loved.
- I have expanded my awareness past my own percepftion and experience as I remember the knowledge that I had forgotten.
- I have received practical spiritual tools.
- I love the rituals of protection. They are powerful and I am using them in my life and work.
- I have started focusing on what really matters in my life including taking ownership of my own spiritual gifts.
- I am making deeper connections with my oversoul.
- I am loving myself more and more as I strive for unconditional love for self.
- I am learning about what “being in service” really means.
Each of the students are given access to the online platform for these teachings. The platform includes recorded lectures, exercises, videos, meditations, quizzes and much more. The teachings continue outside of the classroom and temple. The students are given access to hundreds and hundreds of resources online.
- I love have access to take the meditations over and over again
- I love being able to listen to lectures again
- I love having the ability to download resources off of the website
This will be the seventh group to walk this sacred journey. The group will start on Sunday, February 11th, 2024. They will meet on Sundays. This group will be about using the tools to master “Empowerment” within their lifetime.
- Path 1: February 11th, 2024
- Path 2: March 10th, 2024
- No Class in April (Holistic Expo)
- No Class in May (Mother’s Day)
- Path 3: June 9th, 2024
- Path 4: July 14th, 2024
- Path 5: August 11th, 2024
- Path 6: September 8th, 2024
- Path 7: October 13th, 2024
- Path 8: November 10th, 2024
- No Class in December (Holidays)
- Path 9: January 12th, 2025
- Path 10: February 9th, 2025
- Path 11: March 9th, 2025
- Path 12: April 13th, 2025
- No Class in May (Mother’s Day)
- Path 13 GRADUATION: June 8th, 2025 @ 2 PM
This will be the eighth group to walk this sacred journey. The group will start on Saturday, September 14th, 2024. They will meet on Saturdays. This group will be about using the tools to master “Divine Purpose” within their lifetime.
- Path 1: September 14th, 2024
- Path 2: October 12th, 2024
- Path 3: November 9th, 2024
- No class in December (Holidays)
- Path 4: January 11th, 2025
- Path 5: February 8th, 2025
- Path 6: March 8th, 2025
- Path 7: April 12th, 2025
- No class in May (Mother’s Day)
- Path 8: June 14th, 2025
- Path 9: July 12th, 2025
- Path 10: August 9th, 2025
- No class in September (BMSE)
- Path 11: October 11th, 2025
- Path 12: November 8th, 2025
- No class in December (Holidays)
- Path 13: January 10th 2026
There are requirements for you to complete this program. This program is NOT a spiritual class. It is a path of dedication to service. Your attendance is critical in your own personal commitment to this path.
- Attend 12 out of the 13 programs. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis. We highly recommend that students only miss one class in this programs. This program represents your commitment to the Divine, your teacher, and the other students on the path. You have been called to this path and your personal work will lead to your own transformation. For the safety of everyone, students cannot attend class sick or ill. Each of the classes build upon the next class.
- You must attend Path #12 and participate in the group project in Path #12.
- You must attend the graduation.
- Follow the dress code and be dedicated to your work.
- Complete all the online lessons on Teachable. (100% completion)
- Be able to do the main seven rituals that are handed down in this program.
- Understand the foundation and elements of setting a sacred altar.
- Understand how to lead a sacred ceremony using the tools provided in this program.
- Be in good standing with the financial obligations and be paid in full thirty (30) days before graduation.
If you are unable to complete all the requirements for graduation, you may walk the path again with the next group. NOTE: Students that miss more than one class may be required to start the program again with the next class and will not be able to graduate.
DISCLOSURE: This program is $3,999. This is the cost for one class or all of them. This is a path of commitment. If you drop from the program, any payments made are non-refundable. We prepare for these classes by ordering books and supplies for each of the students. This is an investment that we are making for your spiritual transformation. It is important that the students are ready and willing to invest their time, energy and finances to the work.
This program is not a certification. It will not give you a certificate of completion. The program has been created by Vialet from her spiritual journey, classes, books and special guidance from her guides and master teachers, Archangel Metatron & Lord Melchizedek.
This journey is about you!
OPTION #1 – SAVE $500
Pay a one-time fee of $3,499. You will save $500 on the program. This payment is non-refundable. If you are unable to start the program, you may shift your registration to the next class. NOTE: You may not combine discount offers.
OPTION #2 – MAKE PAYMENTS
You will be invoiced for $3,999. You can make payments towards the class before the class begins. You may make payments that work best for you. This requires that you have paid for each of the classes in the program at least 30 days prior to the class being offered. EXAMPLE: If you take the total amount and divide by 12 months, you must make sure that you have paid $333 for 11 payments and $336 for the last payment. You will be invoiced through Quickbooks and we track the payments made..
OPTION #4 – MONTHLY PAYMENTS
You may elect to make monthly payments of $333 for the first 11 payments and $336 for the last payment. These payments will begin thirty days before the class begins and are due the 1st of the month. You will be invoiced at the end of the month. NOTE: This monthly billing will occur even for the months that classes are not scheduled until the balance is paid in full.
NOTE: Pricing is subject to change. The program cost will be evaluated and may be adjusted six months before the program begins. If you would like to make sure that you have the current price, you will need to register and pay for the first class to hold your spot and the current rate.
The students love this program
Her students have loved the experience. Check out the feedback.