Business Corner: Moving to the Next Step as a Reader
Are you ready to share your gifts as a reader with others?
Many gifted readers offer readings to their friends and family. This is the way that most readers begin to learn and practice their gifts. There are also education programs offered online and in-person that will allow individuals to learn and practice different modalities of readings. It does take practice to build your confidence and connection. The more that you practice your gifts, the better your readings will become. Some readers will combine different modalities and divination tools in their practice.
Types of Reading
There are many different types of readings.
- Akashic Record
- Angel Card
- Animal Communicators
- I Ching
- Medical Intuitive
- Past Life Regression
- Scientific Hand Analysis
If you are interested in any of these areas, you can check out what is available online and in-person to learn and develop your gifts in these areas.
Keys to Success
When you choose to offer your gifts as a reader professionally, you need to understand that it is a business. Being a gifted reader is only a small portion of what will make your successful as a reader.
There are several elements to an individual being successful as a professional reader including:
- High level of integrity: These readers do not read others without their permission and they hold a standard of keeping their readings confidential.
- Set clear intentions: These readers connect into their higher self for clear communications. They will set a sacred space and they remove their egos from the process.
- Professional reputation: These readers are business professionals and they have set themselves up as a business. They understand their niche, their clients and their purpose as a reader.
- Builds a tribe: These readers have a strategy or plan that allows them to stay connected to their clients. They understand the importance of building a tribe that refers clients and returns for additional readings and services.
Promoting Your Business
There are so many ways that you can promote your business. Your strategy should be based on the sandboxes that you normally play in on a regular basis. You need to be comfortable and willing to do the work in promoting your business. Some possible suggestions include:
- Print Marketing (Business cards, postcards, brochures, etc.)
- Newsletter & Mailing Lists (MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.)
- Social Media (Facebook, SnapChat, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Videos (Facebook Live, YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)
- Networking (Social Groups, Business Networking, etc.)
- Expos & Fairs (Reader tables and offerings)
- Connections (Referral programs, Discount programs, etc.)
When you are first starting as a reader, it can take time to build a tribe. You will want to nurture your business and to build connections with your clients, community and area. The best compliments that you can receive are testimonials, referrals and return clients.
Are your ready to be a professional reader?
Written by Vialet Rayne, Magical Creator of Discover Your Spiritual Gifts
Vialet has been on a healing path her whole life. She has been called a spiritual guardian that is strongly connected and highly intuitive. A teacher, coach, healer, and spiritual leader that dreams of a peaceful and harmonious world.
Her mission is to provide individuals with the tools and resources to discover their own healing powers within themselves so they may empower their own lives. Vialet's spiritual journey has provided her with everyday life rituals, experiences, and spiritual wisdom that allow her to overcome difficult situations and to create a life that she has always dreamed of.
Vialet wants everyone to discover their spiritual gifts in the tools and rituals that will improve their lives and the lives of their families. Find out more about her here.