Clarity, Purpose, & Focus
Do you have clarity, purpose, and focus for the year ahead?
When you begin a new year, you are given the opportunity to clear the slate and bring in a fresh new perspective.
Take time this month to think about what matters to you. What brings you the most joy and happiness? When you live your life consciously with intention, you bring in more joy and happiness.
Imagine a life filled with peace and harmony. This requires you to make significant changes if you are currently living a life that is busy, distracting, and/or overwhelming.
Bring in CLARITY with these steps:
- Create space: Remove clutter from your life. Clear out your physical space and get rid of the mess. When you have clutter, you will find that your life is filled with chaos.
- Get clear: Get clear on what matters to you. Take time to reflect and get clear on what you are ready to commit to in your life.
- Focus on one thing: Scientific studies have shown that we are not as productive when we are multi-tasking. Focus and complete one project before working on the next one.
- Control distractions: Your phone and computer present many distractions. Create a process for responding to all the beeps on your devices. Block out time to answer messages and emails. And turn off notifications.
- Self-Care: Make time for physical exercise and eat healthy foods. Honor your physical needs, including getting plenty of rest. It is important that you set priorities and put yourself first on the list.
- Stillness: Make time in the morning or evening for stillness. This can be for meditation, mindful practices, journaling, etc. Be present and mindful of your day and decisions.
What are the most important things in your life? Purpose is the driving force that gets you moving and stimulates your passion. Your job or career may not be your purpose. It may fulfill your needs for security, but it is not always your purpose.
When you discover your purpose, it will influence your decisions, affect your behaviors, and be the guidepost for your life.
Sit with these PURPOSE questions:
- Dreams from childhood: What did you dream about being or doing as a child? How do these dreams feel today?
- Happiest moments and/or time: When were you the happiest? What were you doing?
- Accomplishments: What are you proudest of in your life? When have you work the hardest to achieve something?
- Passions: What would you do for FREE if you could? What are you passionate about in your life?
- Magic genie: If you could do or be anything in your life, what would it be? What do you need to do to create that for your life?
What are the distractions in your life? Where have you over-committed? Find your focus to reduce the distractions in your life. This will bring in more peace.
Consider these FOCUS questions:
- Volunteer/Service Work: What brings you the most joy when it comes to being of service and giving back? What doesn’t feed your soul? Release all commitments that do not inspire or serve your highest good.
- Time with Friends/Family: Which relationships are supportive, inspiring, and/or motivating? Which ones drain or frustrate you? Release unhealthy relationships and nurture healthy ones. Set healthy boundaries in your life.
- Commit to ME time: What are you doing for self-care? Commit to activities that feed your emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual bodies. This could include alone time, recharging practices, self-care rituals, etc. Everyone is different, so it needs to be aligned with you and your needs.
- Set priorities: What are your priorities? Make sure your priorities are aligned with your purpose.
Get clear. Find your purpose. Become focused.
You can view the video at: https://youtu.be/5pqs6AUoYB8.
Written by Vialet Rayne, Magical Creator of Discover Your Spiritual Gifts
Vialet has been on a healing path her whole life. She has been called a spiritual guardian that is strongly connected and highly intuitive. A teacher, coach, healer, and spiritual leader that dreams of a peaceful and harmonious world.
Her mission is to provide individuals with the tools and resources to discover their own healing powers within themselves so they may empower their own lives. Vialet's spiritual journey has provided her with everyday life rituals, experiences, and spiritual wisdom that allow her to overcome difficult situations and to create a life that she has always dreamed of.
Vialet wants everyone to discover their spiritual gifts in the tools and rituals that will improve their lives and the lives of their families. Find out more about her here.
Vialet Rayne of Discover Your Spiritual Gifts created an inclusive and welcoming spiritual center and metaphysical store in historical downtown Littleton, Colorado. Discover Your Spiritual Gifts is a haven for those seeking and teaching spirituality. This sacred sanctuary and loving community exist to heighten our individual and collective consciousness while unearthing and sharing each individual's inner gifts.
We'd love to connect with you and engage with you!
To get the most updated class schedule, you can visit our Calendar.
Check out videos about our space, our classes, and our team on YouTube.
We also have a Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter page.
Come visit our center any day of the week. We'd love to show you around!