Vialet's Professional Experience
Before starting her own business, Vialet held several senior management positions in start-up, small and medium size organizations in positions focused on human resources, operations, training, and organizational development. Vialet has expertise in the area of Executive Coaching, Leadership Development and Performance Management which leads to organizational design, growth and talent development.
- Vialet has designed, implemented and facilitated in-class and online professional development programs for managers and executives for several organizations including a Fortune 500 company.
- Vialet has been successful in leadership roles within her career and working with people at all levels of businesses for over twenty years.
- In her career, she held several leadership roles with professional boards in the human resources field. She is a proven business leader in her field.
- Vialet holds a Masters of Business Administration and a dual Masters of Arts degree focused on Human Resources Management and Human Resources Development. She is certified and experienced in the following: Professional Human Resources (PHR) Certification with HRCI and Certified HR Professional (SHRM-CP) with the Society of Human Resources Management.
- Vialet has been teaching throughout her entire career. She developed training programs for various organizations and classroom curriculum for college business programs.
- She has designed and delivered undergraduate and graduate courses in Business, Human Resources, Leadership and Career Management for several colleges and universities. Vialet’s experience includes building a business of HR Certification courses over twelve years ago. Her approach and teaching style dramatically increased the passing rates of her students.